Surface Treatment Plants
Autophoretic Coating Plants
SINE is the prime destination for the clients for accessing the Automatic Autophoretic Coating Plants (Transporter based), which is also called as Auto deposition or A-coat. Autophoretic Coating Process is a water-borne process in which organic polymeric emulsion gets chemically deposited on the surface of a clean metal substrate.
- Appropriate dipping of the component & material handling.
- Formation of a uniform film over the entire surface of the work piece.
- Lower process energy consumption.
- Elimination of heavy metal waste and volatile organic compounds emissions.
- Improvement of inside-out corrosion performance.
- Easy reach even in difficult-to-reach areas.
- Superior barrier protection.
- Reduced application equipment footprint.
- Comparatively low cost of coating w.r.t. ED coating.
- Defence and Machine build up industries.
- Automotive & its ancillaries.
- General engineering.
- LCV/MCV/HCV Auto Service Industry.
- Heavy earth moving equipment industry.
- White good products.
- Power equipment.
- Aviation, Marine components.