Polypropylene filters may be used on the majority of electroplating solutions including:
NICKEL – bright, semi-bright, dull , Electro less
ZINC – cyanide, alkaline, acid, neutral
TIN – acid, stannate
COPPER – Acid copper, Cyanide Copper
For the following solutions filters fitted with special pumps can be supplied:
- fluoroborate and fluoride based solutions
- acid copper
- acid tin (including bright solution.)
- solutions containing free hydrochloric acid e.g. nickel chloride strike solutions.
Specification: Filter units are supplied in three sizes having one, two and three filter containers respectively. The filter contains are made of polypropylene material . The single and double container units are fitted with castors for ease of movement in a rectangular rust proof frame.
Filter Pack: All filters are supplied with a Plate type pack . Packs can easily be removed from the container for cleaning . We can supply with filters with polypropylene filters cartridges also.
Pump: Magnetically coupled, seals mono block pumps can also be supplied. The filter units are supplied complete with a suitable motor, mounted on the rectangular rust proof frame.
Pipe work: Filters are provided with inlets and outlets with two 3 meter lengths of reinforced acid resistant polypropylene hose. All pipe work is made up of polypropylene. Filter units can be used for following purposes.
- Transfer of solution from plating tank to storage.
- Solution circulation with filtration.
- New bath Chemical make-up tanks.
- Plating solution purification treatments.
- Effluent solution filtration.
When ordering please give the following information:
- Type number of filter unit required.
- Solution to be filtered. Please note that the use of a single filtration unit for different types of solution is not recommended.
- Solution temperature.
- Power supply.
- Details of pipe work requirements and any ancillary equipment existing or required.